A Transformer is an electronic device that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to transfer the electric power from one circuit to another with no changes in the voltage level. These are used to meet the need of power in different applications and therefore, they are available in different specifications and types. Transformer Manufacturers have several models of the transformers to offer that conveniently matches all your requirements and fits into your budget. Understanding the working of the transformer is vital to use it at the optimized level.
But before that, it is important for everyone to understand that transformers do not generate the electricity they transfer it from one place to another. The cores of the devices provide the controlled path for the magnetic flux to be generated, so, the current flow through the windings. Their input and output connections, winding and cores are important for the construction and proper working of the transformer. It either increases or decreases the alternate current (AC). The device has a number of features like low power loss, low maintenance need, easy installation, easy operation, low cost, etc. This static device has great demand in almost every industry because of its features and benefits it offers.
Trutech Products is the name you need to remember for buying any type of Transformer in India and any other part of the world. Being the most determined Transformer Manufacturers In India, we have extraordinary and inspiring range for the customers to match all their requirements. To place your order or to know more, you can start a direct conversation with our customer executives. We have the experienced and highly-knowledgeable team to answer your queries, so, you can make the right buying decision.
Transformers are the lifeline of any heavy-duty electrical application that feed the operating devices with the uninterrupted power supply. Trutech Products is the most desirous Transformer Manufacturers In India and across the global market areas to serve the industries with the advanced quality as well as technology products. Since we have incepted in Pune, we are ensuring that the product and service experience to the customers will be elevated with the best. We are providing high power variety of Transformers, AC & DC Chokes to the industrial users that are flexible to install and easy to work with. Our shipment delivery is always on time and we take care of safety issues better than anyone else could.
The transformers are available in the huge range to serve the industries with the better quality devices and to meet every demand. The wide range of the transformers includes Auto, Isolation, Control, Step Down, Three Phase, Rectifier, etc. Every product is designed and engineered to perform specific tasks demanded by the industries. We are engaged in fulfilling the market demands with the complete range just to please every user seamlessly.
Since 1997, we are recognized as the topmost Transformer Manufacturers in the national as well as the international market areas for our sustainable solutions. Whether you are a buyer or an installer, we team up to manufacture the best quality devices for your greater experience. Call us on the numbers provided to your screen or drop us your enquiries through the emails on the given address. We are waiting for your queries and order details.
Trutech Products, since 1997 setting up its position in the worldwide market for the quality and technically advanced range of transformer we offer. Our solid commitment to quality, dedication to winning customer faith, zeal to excel in design makes us the groundbreaking Transformer Manufacturers In India and beyond the boundaries too. We have the most comprehensive range of transformers to offer, check out the list and place your order for the unit you need.
Types Of Transformer We Have To Offer:
- Control Transformer: One of the most popular units, which are mainly used to control over or under voltage situation. It gives great protection to the device incorporates with it. It also recognized in most of the engineering fields as Machine Tool Transformers or Industrial Control Transformer.
- Step-Down Transformer: It mainly designed to reduce the electrical voltage; therefore, its primary voltage is always higher than its secondary voltage. Electrical isolation in a power distribution for controlling the voltage level of appliances is the main function of the device.
- Three-Phase Transformer: The device is perfect for supply large loads and large power distribution economically. If you look for any such solution so, this device is for you. It is constructed by using common magnetic cores for both primary as well as secondary windings. Its compact design and lighter size may increase its demand in the market.
- Auto Transformer: The device is popular for its single winding operation. Its working applications, features and benefits are not so different as compared to the two winding transformers.
Apart from this, we have many more options to offer. To explore our complete range, visit http://www.trutech.co.in. Being the well-established Transformer Manufacturers in Mumbai you will get the best deal from us. What are you waiting for? Hurry Up, visit our website and finalize your deal as per your industrial need.
A Transformer is more than just an electronic device as it converts high voltage of alternating current to a lower voltage without changing the frequency through mutual induction. It is one of the most useful static devices that is important in almost every sector. A wide range of Transformers are available in the market, but the choice may sometimes confuse the buyer, especially who are going to buy it for the first time. But do you know why it is important to check the configurations of a transformer before purchasing it? Don’t worry; here are the reasons to clear up your doubts.
- Usually, Transformer Manufacturers in India designs the device in different specifications, so, it matches every size application.
- Another reason it is important to check them is that different design has different features to offer, which is important to match, to buy the right product.
- The functions and voltage capacity of each and every design is different, so you can make the right decision that complements your application demand.
- Moreover, a slight change in the specification of the transformer also affects its cost, thus, you should pay attention to it.
These are some of the reasons why you should pick the right specification for getting optimum results from the device. So, it is clear that “Yes” it is crucial to check the specifications before purchasing the device for your industry. The transformer is very important, so, don’t be in a hurry while purchasing it, take your time and go for the ideal product. Trutech Products – staggering Transformer Manufacturers in Mumbai have the best solution as per your application need that too in your budget. Contact us to get the product detail and to place your order for the same. We are right here to lead you the right direction.
One of the most popular members of the family of transformers is the Three Phase Transformer. These are used to transmit electricity at high current levels and low voltage, which is a costly process. These may play a big role in the electrical distribution system. These consist of three conductors, so, they contain three sets of primary and secondary windings that shared a single core. Most of Three Phase Transformer Manufacturers design them in a number of specifications that give you the opportunity to pick the right model as per your preferred choice, especially in the industries like power generation or power distribution.
Pros Of Three Phase Transformer You Should Know Before Buying:
- They use less conductor material for power transmission in comparison with the single phase transformer that too at the same voltage level.
- These are light in weight and compact in size, so, these are very easy to install
- These may use three conductors to carry current, which results in balanced load
- These transformers provide a lot more power to the device than the single phase transformer
- These are very quick to assemble and require minimal maintenance
- These are perfect to work in the challenging situations because of their damage resistance nature
All these are some of the advantages of three phase transformer, which make it ideal to use in power generation applications. Call, Trutech Products – one of the top-tier Transformer Manufacturers in India to buy any type of transformer in any part of the world. Since 1997, we serve our products worldwide at an exceptional cost. Why don’t you give us a call to find out more details? We are right here to provide you all.
Transformers invented in the 1830s and since then, they are using to transmit electric power from one circuit to another. Although new technologies change the way it performs its function and it has now become the necessity of every industry. Transformer Manufacturers in India made them in a very wide variety of sizes and other configurations that are used in a number of applications; therefore, you have to be very careful while choosing them. However, sometimes they get overheated and create the problem of trouble, so, here is the possible reasons and solution to fix them.
- These transformers get overheated when it gets overloaded, which damage the internal insulation and the safest option to avoid such problem and to get rid out of it is, replace the transformer as quickly as you can. This is because an overheated device may put you in a deep loss, so, it is always recommended to stop using it and replaces it immediately.
- Another reason why these transformers get overheated is when two turns of a winding in the device have broken down. In such situation, take professional assistance immediately and if necessary replace the device. This may save you from any mishappening.
Always purchase a quality and feature rich product from a reliable Transformer Manufacturers because it reduces the chances of any fault in the device. This is because a reliable company never compromise with the quality and deliver you the best device. Trutech Products is a well-reputed name you can contact for any kind of transformer you need for your industry.
Transformer – A static device used to transfer electric power from one circuit to another without affecting the voltage frequency level through electromagnetic induction. Its overall manufacturing process is quite complex because it involves a number of stages and components. Transformer Manufacturers in India is always offers different of its types, so, customers can pick as per their suited need. The variation between different of its type is based upon the power capacity. Its manufacturing process includes a number of steps and stages. They are:
- Core Construction
- Core and coil
After completing the all above steps the transformer is all set for final assembling and then Transformers sent for the quality testing unit. Here in this process, the product passes through a number of tests before offering it in the market. This device has a number of benefits like these are very easy to install, handle and operate. Moreover, all its parts are very easy to assemble. The time of manufacturing depends upon the size, design, shape and type of the transformer.
However, before you go out in the market to buy first consider the need of power in your industrial application. From the above, it is clear that only a prominent Transformer Manufacturers in Mumbai can able to fulfill the demand of the customer because they never miss any step in its manufacturing and even ensure the high-quality of the product. Trutech Products have a trusted name in the same industry since 1997. We are highly experienced and involved in manufacturing and supplying a broad range of transformers nationally as well as internationally.
If you want to get transformer in the best possible quality and price, so, you should knock the door of a reputed manufacturer. Now the question is, in today’s time when the competition is so high and the market is full of a number of Transformer Manufacturers, so, how can you find the one upon you can trust blindly? Don’t need to confuse, here is the solution of your problem. In this article, we discuss a few of tips that help you to stick to a right choice, so, take a look before coming to any decision.
Communication: One of the best ways to find reliable transformer manufacturers is communication. Yes, you heard it right, communication actually help you to clear all your doubts regarding the product, after sale service, price, and any other if you have. So, you should go to the one whom you can comfortably communicate and who answer all your queries.
Specification: Make sure the manufacturer you choose provides a wide range of transformers so you can buy any of its types in your required specifications under one roof. This also gets you assured that they have the exact product what you are looking to match your industry requirements.
Customization: Always remember that customization is a must in Transformer because the need of every industry is varied from each other. So, you should always go for the one who provides the transformer that suits your industry requirements.
These 3 key points help you to find a trusted Transformer Manufacturers in India. Trutech Products a Pune-based company is involved in the same industry since 1997, so, you can contact them. With our experience, we are able to fulfill the demands of our clients.