A transformer is an essential component that is designed for the purpose of transmitting current from one circuit to another. Trutech Products is counted among the most renowned and succeeding Transformer Manufacturers In India who has made the clients satisfied with the quality of products served.
Though, there are times when a transformer might go through ups and downs in terms of performance. And, if the product is not taken care of rightly, it would lead to the failure of the device. This brings us to an important matter of discussion – Causes Of Transformer Failure
It can be due to several different ways, but the main reasons behind it are as follows:
Problems In The Windings
- Voltage Surges
- Mechanical stress from through-faults
Load Tap Changer
- Malfunction of the mechanical switching mechanism
- High resistance contacts
- Contamination of insulating oil
- General ageing
- Internal moisture
- Core insulation failure
- Open ground strap
- Shorted laminations
- Core overheating
In order to protect your device against all of these problems, you need to maintain it properly. Proper testing from time to time is consequential to pre-empt any misfortune that might occur. If it is too late and your device has been severely damaged, the smartest move you can take is to replace with a new one. One of India’s triumphant Transformer Manufacturers – Trutech Products is easy to reach and give prompt delivery of products. If you want to gather any more information, feel free to speak our executives.
Losses are the part of all electrical equipment because no equipment is made to provide 100% power output. In other words there is no device having zero loss and is operated electrically. There are always some of the fixed losses and some variable losses. Trutech Products is the highly reputed Transformer Manufacturers in the global market area known for delivering quality and excellence on one platter. We own a manufacturing unit that is equipped with the best technological machineries to engineer superior quality products and solutions.
Various types of losses occur while the application use of the device like core loss, copper loss, load loss, and dielectric loss. Core loss is constant throughout the life of the device and is classified in two parts.
- Hysteresis Loss – There is an expenditure of energy in the process of magnetization of ferromagnetic substances throughout the cycle. It is not recoverable and it occurs in the form of the heat. The computation of the loss is based on the experimental studies and there is a scientific formula to express it.
- Eddy Current Loss – The production of circulating currents in the core of the transformer causes when the magnetic core flux varies at its place with respect to the time. The voltage induced in the process encloses all the paths with the flux, which is known as the eddy current.
We are the well-recognized Transformer Manufacturers In India and the various other international market areas for our quality and the commitment. We have accomplished all the demands of our customers while continuously adapting ourselves with the changing approach as per the modernization. Call us now to know more about the products or leave your enquiries in the inbox to place your orders today.