If you use an industrial transformer then you don’t need a direct electrical connection between the two devices to transfer electricity. The two windings of the transformer do this working on the principle of mutual induction. Transformer Manufacturers make these industrial transformers for various purposes but we are going to talk about the difference between the two variants of industrial transformers i.e. Step up transformer and Step down transformer. Let’s see the difference:
Step Up Transformer:
- As the name suggests, the step-up transformer regulated low voltage and provides a high voltage to the device according to its requirement.
- Primary winding of the iron core has fewer turns and secondary winding has 10x turns which helps in bumping up the voltage.
- Input of voltage is lower than the output.
- Used in devices which require high-voltage for working smoothly.
- Its functioning is exactly opposite of the step-up transformer as it regulates high voltage into low voltage.
- The second winding has lesser turns than the primary one which helps in lowering the voltage.
- Output of voltage is lower than the input.
- This is used in electrical devices that require low voltage supply.
Trutech Products is one of the leading Transformer Manufacturers in India and our products go through various quality tests before getting delivered to our clients. Our in-house manufacturing facility has all the latest machinery with state-of-the-art technology to make quality products. We understand that our customers trust us for quality and we always deliver it. Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.
There is no secret that a Transformer is available in different types, models, sizes and KVA ratings. Therefore, choosing the one that matches your industrial need is a hard decision, but this is the only time when you have to be very attentive and careful. Investing in a transformer is a long term decision, thus, it is important to choose a product wisely that stays for years. Trutech Products are the superlative Transformer Manufacturers In India that have all types of transformers to offer that too in different options.
But before you come to any point, make sure you consider the purpose of using the device in your application. It is important to consider the purpose because it will help you know, which type, model, size and KVA rating of transformer your industry and application need. It is critical to understand the purpose because it directly affects your buying decision. Also, if you know the right purpose to use it, so, you will always pick an ideal option that saves your time and money and help you use the device at its optimized level.
It not only ensures the proper working of the transformer but also important from the safety point of view. So, do you know the actual purpose of using the transformer? No, well, go and understand it before placing the order. Being the sublime Transformer Manufacturers, we are always there to help you out. You can ask for any help related to the transformers, as we are capable of providing the same. We have the right team that not only listen to your queries, but answers them all in no time.
A Transformer is an electronic device that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to transfer the electric power from one circuit to another with no changes in the voltage level. These are used to meet the need of power in different applications and therefore, they are available in different specifications and types. Transformer Manufacturers have several models of the transformers to offer that conveniently matches all your requirements and fits into your budget. Understanding the working of the transformer is vital to use it at the optimized level.
But before that, it is important for everyone to understand that transformers do not generate the electricity they transfer it from one place to another. The cores of the devices provide the controlled path for the magnetic flux to be generated, so, the current flow through the windings. Their input and output connections, winding and cores are important for the construction and proper working of the transformer. It either increases or decreases the alternate current (AC). The device has a number of features like low power loss, low maintenance need, easy installation, easy operation, low cost, etc. This static device has great demand in almost every industry because of its features and benefits it offers.
Trutech Products is the name you need to remember for buying any type of Transformer in India and any other part of the world. Being the most determined Transformer Manufacturers In India, we have extraordinary and inspiring range for the customers to match all their requirements. To place your order or to know more, you can start a direct conversation with our customer executives. We have the experienced and highly-knowledgeable team to answer your queries, so, you can make the right buying decision.
Transformers are the lifeline of any heavy-duty electrical application that feed the operating devices with the uninterrupted power supply. Trutech Products is the most desirous Transformer Manufacturers In India and across the global market areas to serve the industries with the advanced quality as well as technology products. Since we have incepted in Pune, we are ensuring that the product and service experience to the customers will be elevated with the best. We are providing high power variety of Transformers, AC & DC Chokes to the industrial users that are flexible to install and easy to work with. Our shipment delivery is always on time and we take care of safety issues better than anyone else could.
The transformers are available in the huge range to serve the industries with the better quality devices and to meet every demand. The wide range of the transformers includes Auto, Isolation, Control, Step Down, Three Phase, Rectifier, etc. Every product is designed and engineered to perform specific tasks demanded by the industries. We are engaged in fulfilling the market demands with the complete range just to please every user seamlessly.
Since 1997, we are recognized as the topmost Transformer Manufacturers in the national as well as the international market areas for our sustainable solutions. Whether you are a buyer or an installer, we team up to manufacture the best quality devices for your greater experience. Call us on the numbers provided to your screen or drop us your enquiries through the emails on the given address. We are waiting for your queries and order details.
Trutech Products, since 1997 setting up its position in the worldwide market for the quality and technically advanced range of transformer we offer. Our solid commitment to quality, dedication to winning customer faith, zeal to excel in design makes us the groundbreaking Transformer Manufacturers In India and beyond the boundaries too. We have the most comprehensive range of transformers to offer, check out the list and place your order for the unit you need.
Types Of Transformer We Have To Offer:
- Control Transformer: One of the most popular units, which are mainly used to control over or under voltage situation. It gives great protection to the device incorporates with it. It also recognized in most of the engineering fields as Machine Tool Transformers or Industrial Control Transformer.
- Step-Down Transformer: It mainly designed to reduce the electrical voltage; therefore, its primary voltage is always higher than its secondary voltage. Electrical isolation in a power distribution for controlling the voltage level of appliances is the main function of the device.
- Three-Phase Transformer: The device is perfect for supply large loads and large power distribution economically. If you look for any such solution so, this device is for you. It is constructed by using common magnetic cores for both primary as well as secondary windings. Its compact design and lighter size may increase its demand in the market.
- Auto Transformer: The device is popular for its single winding operation. Its working applications, features and benefits are not so different as compared to the two winding transformers.
Apart from this, we have many more options to offer. To explore our complete range, visit http://www.trutech.co.in. Being the well-established Transformer Manufacturers in Mumbai you will get the best deal from us. What are you waiting for? Hurry Up, visit our website and finalize your deal as per your industrial need.
Undoubtedly, in the industrial sector the risk of getting shocked from the electrical appliance is common, but the most cautious condition that you cannot take lightly anyway. Electrical shock to the human create a risk to their life, therefore, it is important to install an Isolation Transformer. It is the device that transfers electrical energy from a source of alternating current to any hardware. Its primary as well as secondary windings are not connected but separated with each other. To order the device, it is recommended to consult Isolation Transformer Manufacturers.
The device is useful as it gives protection from the electric shock, short-circuit or any other hazard to the human and the appliance as well. It increases your safety level and reduces the power surges. These are very efficient in their working because of its noise reduction feature and better power quality. It protects the expensive appliances installed in your workstation or even the life of their operator. It ensures that your device will work smoothly without any risk of power surges and increase the life of your appliances too.
It eliminates ground loop, which reduces vibration and interference between equipment. Consider the Isolation Transformer if you really want to prevent electric shock to the human. Trutech Products – one of the progressive Transformer Manufacturers in India provide the agile solution to customers at the minimal possible cost. Contact us via phone or leave your enquiry. We are punctual and dedicated to our commitments, so, you will get the delivery of your products shortly. What are you waiting for? Be in touch now.
Trutech Products is associated with its clients for past 2 decades in an inseparable relation for providing them a wide range of the products. Being the top class Transformer Manufacturers In India, we are serving the national and the international areas with the application driven products. With the combination of artful engineering and precision manufacturing, isolation transformers are designed to give you an unmatchable level of electrical isolation operating as an electric firewall for separating the costly devices from power issues.
Benefits Of Using Isolation Transformer In Industrial Applications:-
- Reduce Noise And Surges – Power surges is the main problem of malfunctioning and devaluation of various devices. An isolation transformer prevents the occurring of surges and suppresses the line noise formation so that it can feed the device with the better output.
- Better Power Quality – Reduced noise and surges means better power quality and high production. The device has the ability to reduce the current leakage, which enhance the overall function of the various devices for better power quality.
- Safety – Many medical equipment are highly sensitive to the slight power impurities and changes in the voltage. The device helps to combat the problem of voltage irregularities and increase the quality of the current.
We are the most fabricated Isolation Transformer Manufacturers across the different corners of the world. Since 1997, we are catering the markets with the most advanced technology products. We have smarter, simple, and convenient solutions for the core of every heavy-duty application. Call us now to place your orders for quick delivery or leave your enquiries to know more about us now.