A transformer with the single type windings is the demand of new generation that serves different purposes in the diverse applications. An auto transformer fits into the frame for accomplishing the demands and serve the purpose accordingly. Since 1997, Trutech Products is manufacturing the wide range of transformers being into the array as the topmost Isolation Transformer Manufacturers in India and across the global market areas. We are working widely over the global market areas with an extensively large distribution channel to reach our clients quickly. Through consistent results and delivering the demanded level of quality, we have manufactured application based solutions overseas.
Auto transformers are based on the principle of same primary and secondary windings wound on the single copper wire. In other words, it shares electrically connected common winding that acts as both primary and secondary sides of the device. The copper wire is wrapped around a silicon steel core. It is used in different applications to diversify the level of fixed voltage output. Stepping up and down a constant supply of voltage become easy with the device and energy gets transferred through the process of conduction where only a small part is transferred inductively.
Being the most fabricated Auto Transformer Manufacturers in the global market areas; we are offering the sound quality products that are focused on the results and considerable operations. We are known for catering the world with the most productive range that drives better results throughout the different industries. We prefer your convenience so we are offering to deliver the products worldwide in the huge bulks. Call us now to get the orders delivered to your place shortly.
A Transformer is more than just an electronic device as it converts high voltage of alternating current to a lower voltage without changing the frequency through mutual induction. It is one of the most useful static devices that is important in almost every sector. A wide range of Transformers are available in the market, but the choice may sometimes confuse the buyer, especially who are going to buy it for the first time. But do you know why it is important to check the configurations of a transformer before purchasing it? Don’t worry; here are the reasons to clear up your doubts.
- Usually, Transformer Manufacturers in India designs the device in different specifications, so, it matches every size application.
- Another reason it is important to check them is that different design has different features to offer, which is important to match, to buy the right product.
- The functions and voltage capacity of each and every design is different, so you can make the right decision that complements your application demand.
- Moreover, a slight change in the specification of the transformer also affects its cost, thus, you should pay attention to it.
These are some of the reasons why you should pick the right specification for getting optimum results from the device. So, it is clear that “Yes” it is crucial to check the specifications before purchasing the device for your industry. The transformer is very important, so, don’t be in a hurry while purchasing it, take your time and go for the ideal product. Trutech Products – staggering Transformer Manufacturers in Mumbai have the best solution as per your application need that too in your budget. Contact us to get the product detail and to place your order for the same. We are right here to lead you the right direction.
Trutech Products is associated with its clients for past 2 decades in an inseparable relation for providing them a wide range of the products. Being the top class Transformer Manufacturers In India, we are serving the national and the international areas with the application driven products. With the combination of artful engineering and precision manufacturing, isolation transformers are designed to give you an unmatchable level of electrical isolation operating as an electric firewall for separating the costly devices from power issues.
Benefits Of Using Isolation Transformer In Industrial Applications:-
- Reduce Noise And Surges – Power surges is the main problem of malfunctioning and devaluation of various devices. An isolation transformer prevents the occurring of surges and suppresses the line noise formation so that it can feed the device with the better output.
- Better Power Quality – Reduced noise and surges means better power quality and high production. The device has the ability to reduce the current leakage, which enhance the overall function of the various devices for better power quality.
- Safety – Many medical equipment are highly sensitive to the slight power impurities and changes in the voltage. The device helps to combat the problem of voltage irregularities and increase the quality of the current.
We are the most fabricated Isolation Transformer Manufacturers across the different corners of the world. Since 1997, we are catering the markets with the most advanced technology products. We have smarter, simple, and convenient solutions for the core of every heavy-duty application. Call us now to place your orders for quick delivery or leave your enquiries to know more about us now.
Though transformers are used everywhere from electrical to the chemical industries, they are high in demand for its engaging features. They balance the variation of voltages while providing the constant supply of the same to feed the industrial equipment better. Trutech Products is the most recommended Three-phase Transformer Manufacturers in India and the global market areas for serving the world with the exemplary range of the products. We got praised in the market for having earnest and efficient missionaries.
Fit Design Features Of Three-phase Transformer For Flourishing The Industries:-
- Easy To Adapt: Whether you install the device indoors or the outdoors, you have humid surroundings or located at a cool weather place, the three-phase transformer adapts easily with any type of the surroundings.
- Reflect Your Applications: The device is easy to adapt with the surroundings and the industrial applications. It is most common yet innovative for your industries no matter you are working with light applications or heavy duty machineries.
- Goal-Oriented: The device is designed with the different voltage levels and varying loads to give you seamless performance in all the situations. We have aced the quality of all the products throughout various industries, since 1997.
In the most evident sense, Trutech Products is an ISO certified Step-down Transformer Manufacturers who are striving to attain a place next to none in the global market areas. We are concentrated on instituting high quality standard as to deliver the seamless quality products every time you make a purchase from us. We have wide experience at handling customer services for installation, operation, and maintenance of the devices. Call us now to place your orders or get in touch with us through the emails for the same.
Losses are the part of all electrical equipment because no equipment is made to provide 100% power output. In other words there is no device having zero loss and is operated electrically. There are always some of the fixed losses and some variable losses. Trutech Products is the highly reputed Transformer Manufacturers in the global market area known for delivering quality and excellence on one platter. We own a manufacturing unit that is equipped with the best technological machineries to engineer superior quality products and solutions.
Various types of losses occur while the application use of the device like core loss, copper loss, load loss, and dielectric loss. Core loss is constant throughout the life of the device and is classified in two parts.
- Hysteresis Loss – There is an expenditure of energy in the process of magnetization of ferromagnetic substances throughout the cycle. It is not recoverable and it occurs in the form of the heat. The computation of the loss is based on the experimental studies and there is a scientific formula to express it.
- Eddy Current Loss – The production of circulating currents in the core of the transformer causes when the magnetic core flux varies at its place with respect to the time. The voltage induced in the process encloses all the paths with the flux, which is known as the eddy current.
We are the well-recognized Transformer Manufacturers In India and the various other international market areas for our quality and the commitment. We have accomplished all the demands of our customers while continuously adapting ourselves with the changing approach as per the modernization. Call us now to know more about the products or leave your enquiries in the inbox to place your orders today.
When it comes to choose the most robust range of the transformers, Trutech Products is the only name that the industrials and commercials rely upon without having any second thoughts as we are known for delivering the quality and the excellence under one roof. Being the topmost Control Transformer Manufacturers, we are playing an important role in delivering the world with the most recent technological best products. Since 1997, we are catering the industries with the application best transformers and AC & DC Chokes that are manufactured in our own manufacturing unit where we maintain quality that matches your applications.
Some Quick Facts About The Expertise Of Trutech Products In Delivering The Demanding Solutions:-
- Quality And Experience – From past 2 decades, we are catering the quality and expertise with the right balance of enhancement to deliver results that bespoke about the design and performance of the devices installed for the targeted application.
- Special Cadre – We are blessed with the huge team of highly qualified engineers and technicians that has made quality best solutions to ace the world of excellence every single time. Whether its auto transformer or special purpose transformer, we streamline the quality each time.
- Agile Engineering System – We have well-equipped manufacturing house that has all the technology best machineries to ensure the best production and have strict quality checks that enable us to deliver undoubtedly flawless products.
We are the highly grossing Isolation Transformer Manufacturers in India and across the global market area that are striving to install the result-driven products. Concentrating on the on-time delivery commitment, we are managing a wide distribution network spread all over the world to reach you as soon as possible. Send your enquiries now through the emails on the given address.
Every industry is engaged in using the heavy-duty machines for some applications. The transformer is the most important device that is used almost in every industry for efficiently distributing and transmitting voltage output. The electrical machine works wonder for managing the heavy loads at once and provides proper functioning of the machines throughout the different level of the production. Trutech Products is the notable Transformer Manufacturers In India and various other parts of the globe. We are known for providing the best quality and on time services in the global market segment.
The Range Of Transformers Offered By Trutech Products:-
- Isolation Transformer – The device is used to transfer the electrical power from one alternating source to another source. It isolates the power device from the source device specifically for the security purpose. We are manufacturing the device for the safety of the industries.
- Control Transformer – To get the good regulation of the output voltage the control transformer is installed in the industries. It is designed to provide the high degree of secondary voltage regulation before the period of overload conditions. We are manufacturing a durable and efficient range of the products for a better tomorrow.
- Rectifier Transformer – For all the special needs or heavy duty performances, the device is always ready to cater any industry. It has the power to fulfill all your power load requirements that any other transformer cannot do.
We are known for providing the range of high quality products, being the high standard Control Transformer Manufacturers in the national and the international market. Our vast range of the transformer is powerful and agile to meet all your demands. We are into the market since 1997. Call us now or leave an enquiry to know more about us.
One of the most popular members of the family of transformers is the Three Phase Transformer. These are used to transmit electricity at high current levels and low voltage, which is a costly process. These may play a big role in the electrical distribution system. These consist of three conductors, so, they contain three sets of primary and secondary windings that shared a single core. Most of Three Phase Transformer Manufacturers design them in a number of specifications that give you the opportunity to pick the right model as per your preferred choice, especially in the industries like power generation or power distribution.
Pros Of Three Phase Transformer You Should Know Before Buying:
- They use less conductor material for power transmission in comparison with the single phase transformer that too at the same voltage level.
- These are light in weight and compact in size, so, these are very easy to install
- These may use three conductors to carry current, which results in balanced load
- These transformers provide a lot more power to the device than the single phase transformer
- These are very quick to assemble and require minimal maintenance
- These are perfect to work in the challenging situations because of their damage resistance nature
All these are some of the advantages of three phase transformer, which make it ideal to use in power generation applications. Call, Trutech Products – one of the top-tier Transformer Manufacturers in India to buy any type of transformer in any part of the world. Since 1997, we serve our products worldwide at an exceptional cost. Why don’t you give us a call to find out more details? We are right here to provide you all.
A Rectifier Transformer is the one that is specially designed to convert alternating current to direct currents, which flows in one single direction. The process of transferring recognized as rectification. These are very much helpful to 6 or 12 pulse operation. These are typically connected with a diode or thyristor rectifier. Its application varies from very large aluminum electrolysis to several small operations. Rectifier Transformer Manufacturers built them with a combined or a separate voltage regulator unit.
These are built for all class voltage and current levels. Each and every transformer is designed with an inherent phase shift. These are used for industrial processes, which require a noteworthy direct current supply. This type of transformer is one, whose winding connected to one of these circuits. Sometimes, these rectifier transformers are also called as rectiformers. These are highly durable and reliable in nature and known for its long working life. These may provide high-current DC for electrochemical processes like chlorine and copper production and many other applications. Besides, you may find them in speed drive motor controls, mining applications, static precipitators and many others.
In short, if you want high-voltage power for your application, so, this rectifier transformer is ideal for you. It never disappoints your need and also fits into your stipulated budget. You can buy them from Trutech Products, which have a great reputation as one of the largest Transformer Manufacturers in India and all over the world. We have a variety of options to offer including Control, Three Phase, Step Down, Auto, and Special Purpose Transformer etc., so, you can buy them in any of the specification you want at a market beating price. What are you waiting for? Pick your phone and call now. Since 1997, we are at your service and do our best to meet your requirements within a mean time.
Transformers invented in the 1830s and since then, they are using to transmit electric power from one circuit to another. Although new technologies change the way it performs its function and it has now become the necessity of every industry. Transformer Manufacturers in India made them in a very wide variety of sizes and other configurations that are used in a number of applications; therefore, you have to be very careful while choosing them. However, sometimes they get overheated and create the problem of trouble, so, here is the possible reasons and solution to fix them.
- These transformers get overheated when it gets overloaded, which damage the internal insulation and the safest option to avoid such problem and to get rid out of it is, replace the transformer as quickly as you can. This is because an overheated device may put you in a deep loss, so, it is always recommended to stop using it and replaces it immediately.
- Another reason why these transformers get overheated is when two turns of a winding in the device have broken down. In such situation, take professional assistance immediately and if necessary replace the device. This may save you from any mishappening.
Always purchase a quality and feature rich product from a reliable Transformer Manufacturers because it reduces the chances of any fault in the device. This is because a reliable company never compromise with the quality and deliver you the best device. Trutech Products is a well-reputed name you can contact for any kind of transformer you need for your industry.