Trutech Products, since 1997 setting up its position in the worldwide market for the quality and technically advanced range of transformer we offer. Our solid commitment to quality, dedication to winning customer faith, zeal to excel in design makes us the groundbreaking Transformer Manufacturers In India and beyond the boundaries too. We have the most comprehensive range of transformers to offer, check out the list and place your order for the unit you need.
Types Of Transformer We Have To Offer:
- Control Transformer: One of the most popular units, which are mainly used to control over or under voltage situation. It gives great protection to the device incorporates with it. It also recognized in most of the engineering fields as Machine Tool Transformers or Industrial Control Transformer.
- Step-Down Transformer: It mainly designed to reduce the electrical voltage; therefore, its primary voltage is always higher than its secondary voltage. Electrical isolation in a power distribution for controlling the voltage level of appliances is the main function of the device.
- Three-Phase Transformer: The device is perfect for supply large loads and large power distribution economically. If you look for any such solution so, this device is for you. It is constructed by using common magnetic cores for both primary as well as secondary windings. Its compact design and lighter size may increase its demand in the market.
- Auto Transformer: The device is popular for its single winding operation. Its working applications, features and benefits are not so different as compared to the two winding transformers.
Apart from this, we have many more options to offer. To explore our complete range, visit http://www.trutech.co.in. Being the well-established Transformer Manufacturers in Mumbai you will get the best deal from us. What are you waiting for? Hurry Up, visit our website and finalize your deal as per your industrial need.
Undoubtedly, in the industrial sector the risk of getting shocked from the electrical appliance is common, but the most cautious condition that you cannot take lightly anyway. Electrical shock to the human create a risk to their life, therefore, it is important to install an Isolation Transformer. It is the device that transfers electrical energy from a source of alternating current to any hardware. Its primary as well as secondary windings are not connected but separated with each other. To order the device, it is recommended to consult Isolation Transformer Manufacturers.
The device is useful as it gives protection from the electric shock, short-circuit or any other hazard to the human and the appliance as well. It increases your safety level and reduces the power surges. These are very efficient in their working because of its noise reduction feature and better power quality. It protects the expensive appliances installed in your workstation or even the life of their operator. It ensures that your device will work smoothly without any risk of power surges and increase the life of your appliances too.
It eliminates ground loop, which reduces vibration and interference between equipment. Consider the Isolation Transformer if you really want to prevent electric shock to the human. Trutech Products – one of the progressive Transformer Manufacturers in India provide the agile solution to customers at the minimal possible cost. Contact us via phone or leave your enquiry. We are punctual and dedicated to our commitments, so, you will get the delivery of your products shortly. What are you waiting for? Be in touch now.
A transformer with the single type windings is the demand of new generation that serves different purposes in the diverse applications. An auto transformer fits into the frame for accomplishing the demands and serve the purpose accordingly. Since 1997, Trutech Products is manufacturing the wide range of transformers being into the array as the topmost Isolation Transformer Manufacturers in India and across the global market areas. We are working widely over the global market areas with an extensively large distribution channel to reach our clients quickly. Through consistent results and delivering the demanded level of quality, we have manufactured application based solutions overseas.
Auto transformers are based on the principle of same primary and secondary windings wound on the single copper wire. In other words, it shares electrically connected common winding that acts as both primary and secondary sides of the device. The copper wire is wrapped around a silicon steel core. It is used in different applications to diversify the level of fixed voltage output. Stepping up and down a constant supply of voltage become easy with the device and energy gets transferred through the process of conduction where only a small part is transferred inductively.
Being the most fabricated Auto Transformer Manufacturers in the global market areas; we are offering the sound quality products that are focused on the results and considerable operations. We are known for catering the world with the most productive range that drives better results throughout the different industries. We prefer your convenience so we are offering to deliver the products worldwide in the huge bulks. Call us now to get the orders delivered to your place shortly.
A Transformer is more than just an electronic device as it converts high voltage of alternating current to a lower voltage without changing the frequency through mutual induction. It is one of the most useful static devices that is important in almost every sector. A wide range of Transformers are available in the market, but the choice may sometimes confuse the buyer, especially who are going to buy it for the first time. But do you know why it is important to check the configurations of a transformer before purchasing it? Don’t worry; here are the reasons to clear up your doubts.
- Usually, Transformer Manufacturers in India designs the device in different specifications, so, it matches every size application.
- Another reason it is important to check them is that different design has different features to offer, which is important to match, to buy the right product.
- The functions and voltage capacity of each and every design is different, so you can make the right decision that complements your application demand.
- Moreover, a slight change in the specification of the transformer also affects its cost, thus, you should pay attention to it.
These are some of the reasons why you should pick the right specification for getting optimum results from the device. So, it is clear that “Yes” it is crucial to check the specifications before purchasing the device for your industry. The transformer is very important, so, don’t be in a hurry while purchasing it, take your time and go for the ideal product. Trutech Products – staggering Transformer Manufacturers in Mumbai have the best solution as per your application need that too in your budget. Contact us to get the product detail and to place your order for the same. We are right here to lead you the right direction.
Trutech Products is associated with its clients for past 2 decades in an inseparable relation for providing them a wide range of the products. Being the top class Transformer Manufacturers In India, we are serving the national and the international areas with the application driven products. With the combination of artful engineering and precision manufacturing, isolation transformers are designed to give you an unmatchable level of electrical isolation operating as an electric firewall for separating the costly devices from power issues.
Benefits Of Using Isolation Transformer In Industrial Applications:-
- Reduce Noise And Surges – Power surges is the main problem of malfunctioning and devaluation of various devices. An isolation transformer prevents the occurring of surges and suppresses the line noise formation so that it can feed the device with the better output.
- Better Power Quality – Reduced noise and surges means better power quality and high production. The device has the ability to reduce the current leakage, which enhance the overall function of the various devices for better power quality.
- Safety – Many medical equipment are highly sensitive to the slight power impurities and changes in the voltage. The device helps to combat the problem of voltage irregularities and increase the quality of the current.
We are the most fabricated Isolation Transformer Manufacturers across the different corners of the world. Since 1997, we are catering the markets with the most advanced technology products. We have smarter, simple, and convenient solutions for the core of every heavy-duty application. Call us now to place your orders for quick delivery or leave your enquiries to know more about us now.
Though transformers are used everywhere from electrical to the chemical industries, they are high in demand for its engaging features. They balance the variation of voltages while providing the constant supply of the same to feed the industrial equipment better. Trutech Products is the most recommended Three-phase Transformer Manufacturers in India and the global market areas for serving the world with the exemplary range of the products. We got praised in the market for having earnest and efficient missionaries.
Fit Design Features Of Three-phase Transformer For Flourishing The Industries:-
- Easy To Adapt: Whether you install the device indoors or the outdoors, you have humid surroundings or located at a cool weather place, the three-phase transformer adapts easily with any type of the surroundings.
- Reflect Your Applications: The device is easy to adapt with the surroundings and the industrial applications. It is most common yet innovative for your industries no matter you are working with light applications or heavy duty machineries.
- Goal-Oriented: The device is designed with the different voltage levels and varying loads to give you seamless performance in all the situations. We have aced the quality of all the products throughout various industries, since 1997.
In the most evident sense, Trutech Products is an ISO certified Step-down Transformer Manufacturers who are striving to attain a place next to none in the global market areas. We are concentrated on instituting high quality standard as to deliver the seamless quality products every time you make a purchase from us. We have wide experience at handling customer services for installation, operation, and maintenance of the devices. Call us now to place your orders or get in touch with us through the emails for the same.
Losses are the part of all electrical equipment because no equipment is made to provide 100% power output. In other words there is no device having zero loss and is operated electrically. There are always some of the fixed losses and some variable losses. Trutech Products is the highly reputed Transformer Manufacturers in the global market area known for delivering quality and excellence on one platter. We own a manufacturing unit that is equipped with the best technological machineries to engineer superior quality products and solutions.
Various types of losses occur while the application use of the device like core loss, copper loss, load loss, and dielectric loss. Core loss is constant throughout the life of the device and is classified in two parts.
- Hysteresis Loss – There is an expenditure of energy in the process of magnetization of ferromagnetic substances throughout the cycle. It is not recoverable and it occurs in the form of the heat. The computation of the loss is based on the experimental studies and there is a scientific formula to express it.
- Eddy Current Loss – The production of circulating currents in the core of the transformer causes when the magnetic core flux varies at its place with respect to the time. The voltage induced in the process encloses all the paths with the flux, which is known as the eddy current.
We are the well-recognized Transformer Manufacturers In India and the various other international market areas for our quality and the commitment. We have accomplished all the demands of our customers while continuously adapting ourselves with the changing approach as per the modernization. Call us now to know more about the products or leave your enquiries in the inbox to place your orders today.