Are you planning to install a Transformer in your industry? Confused in between single-phase or three- phase? If yes, then you are at a right place. Here we are going to discuss the advantages of a three-phase transformer, which helps you to make a quick decision. To get the quality approved and laboratory tested product, buy it from reliable Three-Phase Transformer Manufacturers in Mumbai.
- Generally, three-phase transformer requires a lesser amount of copper for distributing the same amount of power than the single-phase transformer
- These types of transformers made by using cutting-edge technology, so, they can start automatically and produce a rotating magnetic field.
- The size of its motor is usually small and they have better power factor regulation, which helps to easily install in less space at your workplace.
- In three-phase transformers, vibrations are greatly reduced because the power transferred in a uniform manner.
- Transportation is very easy and cheaper in three-phase transformer.
- This type of transformer suitable for converting current voltage to the required level of voltage.
- These are widely used in almost all fields of electrical power system such as power generation, transmission, distribution sectors and so on.
- All the industrial sectors connected with three-phase system because it has the capability to handle heavy loads.
- Three-phase transformers are more economical for transferring heavy loads
What’s more, are you waiting for? From the above points, now you know that this type of transformer is very beneficial and suitable for your industry. So, why think more? Go and buy it now from reputed Transformer Manufacturers In India at a wallet-friendly price